Christopher C. Crawford
227 South Main Street
Elkhart, IN 46516
Christopher C. Crawford has been practicing law in the Northern District of Indiana since October of 1994. After obtaining his legal degree, Christopher C. Crawford, served as a bankruptcy law clerk for the Honorable Robert K. Rodibaugh. Following the conclusion of his clerkship, Mr. Crawford has served as a lawyer protecting the interests of many in a number of different areas of the law.
Mr. Crawford received his Bachelors of Arts Degree at Indiana University in 1991. Thereafter, Mr. Crawford received his law degree from Valparaiso University in 1994.
Mr. Crawford was admitted to the Indiana Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the United States 7 Circuit Court of Appeals in October of 1994.
- Criminal Defense (Federal and State Level)
- Family Law (Including but not limited to divorces, paternity actions, guardianships and adoptions)
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Elkhart City Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
23 years since Christopher C. Crawford was first licensed to practice law.
|State||License Status||Year Acquired|
|IN||Active In Good Standing||1994|