A service of Allen Chern Law
Gilbert Eric Blomgren
4807 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
Attorney Gilbert Eric Blomgren, founding partner. Ohio Bar since 1995, handles both Chapter 7 & 13 cases, along with litigating commercial real estate cases. He holds his Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and his undergraduate degree in Philosophy from Kenyon College.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (past officer)
- Cuyahoga County Bar Association (past board member & officer)
Licensed to practice in:
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts (Northern & Southern Districts of Ohio)
- United States Court of Appeals (Sixth Circuit)
22 years since Gilbert Eric Blomgren was first licensed to practice law.
|Case Western Reserve University School of Law
||JD - Juris Doctor
||BA - Bachelor of Arts
Absolutely a wonderful experience. Our bankruptcy is being moved along very quickly. Questions are answered in a professional manner and anytime I had questions I could easily reach someone. We are very satisfied with UpRight Law.
Glenn & Cheri M.
Everything was handled professionally and with the utmost customer services. We filed last year and still have a good relationship with our attorneys.