Jeffrey C. Flax
533 Newtown Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Jeffrey was born October 22, 1954 in Richmond, Virginia, and currently specializes in corporate and business, real estate, trademark and copyright, debtor and creditor, and trial practice in all Virginia State and Federal courts.
Mr. Flax obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Georgia in 1977 where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor after studying law at the Marshall Wythe School of Law and the College of William and Mary in 1980.
Admitted to Virginia State Bar 1980
- Member of Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member Board of Governors, General Practice Section of Virginia State Bar
- Founder & Past President of Virginia Real Estate Attorney’s League
- Selected as a Virginia “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business Magazine 2006-2008
- Tidewater Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Certified Real Estate Closing Attorney (CRESPA) Admitted to Practice in All Virginia, Federal, State, & Local Courts
37 years since Jeffrey C. Flax was first licensed to practice law.
|State||License Status||Year Acquired|
|VA||Authorized to practice law||1980|
|University of Georgia|